Last year, I taught a Yin Yang Yoga teacher training to a group of incredible women. While they all evolved and added a lot of tools to their teaching and business, one of the side effects that they didn't expect was the amount of self-care work that I asked them to do.
As much as possible we made self-care into a project or habit. And I will admit that even for this group of conscious, connected yogis who are experts at caring for others, caring for themselves rarely came easily or naturally.
It got me thinking that if this kind of work was hard for yoga teachers, I can only imagine how challenging it might be for the rest of the world.
"I created a 6 week program to help you get serious about self-care."
Keep reading if you are:
- great at caring for others but find your own needs and desires are an afterthought
- feeling constantly run down or burned out with no clear plan of how to make a change
- not good at keeping self-care appointments with yourself because you are "too busy"
What is the Extreme Self-Care Program?
This is a 6 week program designed to help you:
- understand the essential Elements of self-care (hint: its not just flowers and bubble baths)
- overcome the common obstacles keeping you from greater well-being
- put what you are learning into practice by creating a personal self-care strategy and schedule
I have seen first hand what happens when we don't prioritize our own health and well-being and it is my mission to help more people achieve higher states of true self-care so they can realize their potential in the world.
If you are ready to take on your life feeling supported, empowered then this course on self-care might be the perfect course for you.
Topics We Will Cover:
- Yin and Yang Self-Care: Learn what you need and when you need it
- Break the Burnout Cycle: Learn how to use your personal resources and energy wisely
- Self-Care vs. Indulgence: Are you buffering or indulging in unhealthy behavior and calling it self-care?
- The 5 Elements of Self-Care: Learn the type of self-care that fuels each of the 5 Personality or Constitutional types
- Overcoming Obstacles: Learn to outsmart yourself and as you discover the real reason you haven't made self-care a priority or why you are still using it as a bandaid solution
- Accountability: Learn some powerful ways to stick to your self-care schedule
- Re-Wiring for Results: Change the way you think and feel about self-care and get better results
- Self-Care Strategies: - Learn how to create your self-care schedule and stick to it
Your Tools and Resources:
For six weeks beginning Saturday June 9 you will get access to a private course page where you will find:
- Weekly Video Classes - I break down the weekly topic and your homework to help you understand and practice the tools and ideas I share
- A Digital Handout - your daily and weekly exercises are key to success in this program and I made it easy to follow with handy printable worksheets
- Access to a Private Q&A Coaching Page - you can ask questions, share your homework and get coached on any challenges your are dealing with
- Group Coaching Calls - talk with me live during 3 one hour group coaching calls (Times TBA -they will be recorded if you can't make it)
BONUS: Kickstart your self-care with exclusive access to my library of 20 minute video yoga practices. All available to you during the course.
An Added Incentive
because want you to make this investment for yourself and feel wonderful about doing so.
But I know it can be a challenge for you to take self-care seriously so if you purchase this Extreme Self-Care Program and find you haven't experienced a positive change in your life from applying what you learn I will give you a full refund.
BUT, there is a catch...
You must take action.
In order to get a refund you must send me your completed daily and weekly homework, have sought my help on the Q & A coaching page and participate on the group coaching calls.
In other words you actually have to use the tools and information I offer you (get the full details on the purchase page).
One last thing...
A friend of mine said to me recently that self-care is the most important thing with can do for ourselves because we are each the source of our lives. Without a full tank you can't realize you personal potential and share what you have to offer with the world. I hope you will join me.
See you in the program