As an entrepreneur, you can often find yourself in a constant state of overwhelm, even after you close your laptop. Many people glorify being busy, but as an entrepreneur it can feel like a never-ending cycle with no escape.
If you continue to let this feeling fester, it will inevitably spill into your personal relationships and overall health, making your business no longer sustainable.
In this episode you will discover how to:
- Re-charge your battery beyond your business at least once a week
- Honor your body's natural energetic fluctuations when you are planning your schedule
- Avoid making decisions that are good for your business but bad for your life
If you want more tools for building your business without the feeling of overwhelm, join the waitlist for the Love + Success Formula program here.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Sign up for the replays of our 5 Day Meditation Challenge here.
- Click here to learn more about working with Erin.
- 24/6 by Tiffany Shlain