In part two of our conversation, Jeff Carreira shares his relationship to the state of fear and anxiety AND some very practical ways he uses those periods of time.
We also talk about how The Practice of No Problem can teach you to stay expansive in the face of the unknown and the positive effects this can have on your life.
Finally, we talk about some of the insights learned from having Jeff work with me during one of the most personally challenging experiences of my life.
I was so inspired during this conversation and have since listened to it over and over again to tap into all of the wisdom that Jeff offers us. I hope this episode helps to spark your own passion for meditation.
Don't forget to head over to Jeff's website to get access to his free course The Miracle of Meditation
Enjoy this episode and share your thoughts and ideas with us in the comments below.
Have you left a review yet?
Subscribing as well as positive ratings and reviews helps let iTunes know we are doing good work on the podcast and they turn around and show it to more and more people. If you like the show and want to help us out, here's what to do:
1. Head over to this page and click "View in iTunes".
2. Click the Rate and Reviews tab.
3. Give a star rating (5 stars is always VERY helpful) and leave a review.
4. Subscribe to the podcast while you are there to get automatic updates and episodes before anyone else.
5. Let me know you listened and reviewed my new show on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #alivewithpurposepodcast