Welcome to this episode! Before you forget, head over to facebook, "Like" and Follow us here @AliveWithPurposeCoach I have been doing some Facebook Live's and sharing behind the scene's content that you can only get if you are a fan of that page.
Its been a big few weeks around here and as I start to focus my work more on coaching I have had a LOT of mixed reviews.
So first, a big thank you to those of you who have reached out and left me a positive review on iTunes because each time you do it makes my day!
This episode is all about how to find something purposeful in your life and sticking to it even if you don't have a big cheering section or any support at all.
I share my personal insights and some practical things you can do to stick to your goals.
You will learn:
- why the thought "It wasn't meant to be" is poison when it comes to achieving your goals
- why trying to work on ten different goals almost never works
- how to get clear on your purpose and start to work on your goals
- why "acting differently" without thinking differently almost never helps you achieve a goal
- how to outsmart your doubts and create a playbook you can use when you want to bail on your commitment
So pick a goal, and go through the exercise I offer you in this episode. And if you are ready to create a plan to make it happen, book a free 20 minute strategy session with me using the link below:
Listen on iTunes here or in the browser below: