In this episode I am joined by my favourite person over the age of 3, my husband, Steve.
Steve works for an amazing company that has been supportive of him taking a 3 month parental leave to stay home and look after our kids. It is an experience not many people get to have, especially men.
Today we are talking about his experience going from an intellectually stimulating work environment to spending all his time with our two young children.
If you are a parent or thinking of becoming one, you need to hear this episode as we explore the both the challenges and the spiritual richness that comes with being a parent.
AND you can leave any ideas or questions you have in the comments below and Steve or I will share any help we can.
One more thing.... our contest closes April 10
So after you have a listen, I would be so grateful if you could help me spread the word about this new project and subscribe to this show on iTunes and if you love it please give me a glowing review (in iTunes as well) as this helps me get seen and heard by more people.
So, in celebration of this new show and to thank you for taking a few minutes to subscribe and review, I am giving away one spot to a lucky listener in my upcoming Extreme Self-Care Course which begins on April 14.
Here's what you do:
1. Head over to this page and click "View in iTunes".
2. Click the Rate and Reviews tab.
3. Give a star rating (5 stars is always VERY helpful) and leave a review.
4. Subscribe to the podcast while you are there to get automatic updates and episodes before anyone else.
5. Let me know you listened and reviewed my new show on Facebook or Instagram using the hastag #alivewithpurposepodcast
Get a bonus ballot for linking to the show in your post using this link: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/alive-with-purpose/id1361351876